XML Phase II co-editors

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 20:42:25 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
cc: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
To more evenly distribute the workload on our XML draft editors, we
are breaking out the (as yet unwritten) XML hypertext specification as
a document separate from the core XML syntax draft.  The ERB has
decided by unanimous vote that for the XML hypertext effort, the draft
co-editors will be Tim Bray and Steve DeRose.  Steve's extensive
hypertext experience makes him a natural choice for co-editorship of
the Phase II draft, and I am very pleased that his managers at EBT
have allowed him to take on this responsibility.  Tim Bray and Michael
Sperberg-McQueen will continue to maintain WD-xml, the first draft of
which was released in November as WD-xml-961114.

Jon Bosak
Chair, SGML ERB and WG