Re: XML Namespaces: Results of Montreal Meeting 22-Aug-97

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:58:17 -0700
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
Cc: "Dan Connolly [connolly@w3.org] (E-mail)" <connolly@w3.org>
At 12:20 PM 24/08/97 -0700, Andrew Layman wrote:
>Dan: Can you post this, superceding the similar document I sent a week
>ago?

Sorry to be bureaucratic, but let's not publicize this for a while.
It does *not* represent any decisions of the WG; no votes were taken,
key people were absent, and at least three people in the room
signaled active dissent.  I think we kind of agreed that the SIG had
done all that could be expected, so for the next few days, I'd like
to keep this in the WG.

Having said that, Andrew's document is a fair summary of where a substantial
number of people had arrived by meeting-end, and is nice and clear. -Tim