Re: Comments: through clause 3

I'm not one of the editors, but I wanted to reassure you that Tim
and Michael are hearing from others on lots of the same topics.  (I've
just sent volume 6 (!) of my spec comments to the ERB, and many of
them duplicate yours.)  I know they're taking all comments seriously,
but at this point it may be hard for them at this point to both crank
out the next spec version in time, *and* respond to individual
comments...

        Eve