W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > February 2004

Re: 20030220 telecon

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:14:34 +0000
Message-ID: <4033AB8A.5040401@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Brian McBride wrote:
>> I propose to cancel this weeks telecon and schedule another for 12 Mar 
>> 2004, if needed.
> I think that means we will not formally respond to I18N on the charmod 
> comments, shall I tell them that we do not intend to, but that the 
> e-mail discussion has not shown any disagreement.

Ah.  Is this a problem.  Have I understood correctly they are going 
through last call again anyway.

> e.g.
> I have informed the RDF Core WG of your decisions, and no one has 
> indicated  unhappiness - however we have not formally discussed these 
> issues; and are not likely to.

When is the deadline?  I'm prepared to decide by email so we can 
formally respond by email.

Received on Wednesday, 18 February 2004 13:16:21 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 20:24:27 UTC