Re: williams-01, proposal to close (20030411)

Brian,

I don't know... I thought I was just following up an assigned action, and
didn't go checking for wider context:

[[
williams-01 (revised proposal):
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0199.html
latest amendment reflect comment from Patrick
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0192.html

RESOLVED:
  williams-01 is rejected, but the text is made more consistent as in msg 0199
UNANIMOUS
ACTION jjc update CONCEPTS in light of decision williams 01
ACTION gk respond wrt williams 01
]]
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0207.html
    (agendum 16)