Re: typed literals and language tags - two proposals

I'll write proposals for both option 2 and option 4 tomorrow morning !

That way we can have the full menu to choose from at the telecon.

Option 4 (langauge tags go for all typed literals) does make it, at least
odd, using RDF with embedded xhtml, which I have always thought of as a
major use case. But Dave's right to point out that it is quite tidy. We
could probably drop the rdf-wrapper all together, since it is only there to
carry the lang-tag. (We would still need to advise pfps and reagle of the
changes to XMLLiteral) We also would need to highlight this to I18N-WG.

Option 2 (no change to XMLLiteral language tags deleted on other typed
literals) - I would be surprised if we did not see that as an improvement
on the current position.

Jeremy