Re: concepts issues

At 12:32 06/05/2003 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:

[...]

>>With the issues resolved today I see only:
>>
>>danc-02
>>xmlsch-01
>>xmlsch-02
>>xmlsch-05
>>xmlsch-06
>>
>>outstanding.
>>
>>Does this tally with your records?
>
>I can't confirm that.  I've been tracking responses to commentors on the
>misguided assumption that responses would go out soon after the
>resolution.  A mistake to be corrected next time around.
>
>I suppose I could refactor my records to track the actual resolutions but
>I'm not sure its worth it at this stage.

There was a hack I could do to show resolutions until the formal responses
come out which I've now done:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/

With that filled in, I can:

agree that those you list are still to be resolved.

We have not resolved tex-01 - you have an action to update the proposal.

   2003-03-28#16  jjc  update proposal on tex-01

so according to my records that is still on the list as well.

18 done and 6 to go.

Brian