New issue/comment/whatever...

Great. And I would like this expressed in some clear, normative
manner in the RDF specs. I appreciate that the MT must allow for
multiple interpretations, but we should be clear that the global
interchange of RDF expressed knowledge between arbitrary systems
presumes a single shared interpretation for all URIs.

The present RDF specs do not say this clearly and explicitly, even
if it is implicitly reflected in the graph merge operation.

Having it expressed in no uncertain terms will surely benefit the
RDF and SW communties since already now there appear to be folks
who seem to think that different SW agents can maintain different
interpretations of the same URI and that that is *OK* (not simply
possible).

Perhaps the place for this to be stated is in Concepts.

Do I need to raise this issue as a comment? Or can this be addressed
solely within the WG (i.e. regarding the process, do WG members need
to propose changes as comments the same as non-WG individuals?)

Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690, patrick.stickler@nokia.com