Re: concepts updated

Heads-up...

I'm about 2/3 through my detailed review.  Generally I think it's looking
very good.

I do have a number of comments, mostly minor and many purely minor
editorial, which I plan to submit before the telecon.

However, I suggest that we treat the 19 June 2003 editors' draft as the
basis for any discussions today, rather than chasing a moving target.

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>