Re: Cut back RDFCore semantics doc

How about if we put some javascript in the Semantics doc so that when
readers get to section 4: "Closure Rules (Informative)" the
"Informative" flashes or changes colors periodically, or big arrows
blink on and off pointing to the word "Informative"?   Or maybe we could
prevent readers from getting access to the Semantics doc unless they
first accept a licensing agreement that consists of something like "I
agree that I understand the difference between normative and informative
text in a W3C specification, and if I henceforth confuse the two, I will
send the W3C my firstborn male child"?  Put some text at the beginning
that says the rules may not be totally correct or something and forget
about it.  Sheesh!

--Frank