RE: first pass parseType="Literal" text for primer

Hello Patrick,

At 14:31 03/07/28 +0300, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> > 2. <title rdf:parseType='Literal'>Why the &lt;FONT&gt; Tag is
> > Bad</title>
> >
> > I take the value of this 'title' property to be:
> >
> >    "Why the &lt;FONT&gt; Tag is Bad"^^rdf:XMLLiteral
>
>Eh? Really?

Yes, I agree with Graham. Take another example:

<title rdf:parseType='Literal'>Why the &lt;FONT&gt; Tag is <strong
 >Really</strong> Bad</title>

The <strong> tag is markup. The &lt; and &gt; are characters
that are escaped to avoid them being confused with markup.
The way this is represented in the current N-triples syntax is:

"Why the &lt;FONT&gt; Tag is <strong>Really</strong> Bad"^^rdf:XMLLiteral

It would be weird if markup would go unescaped, but characters
would have to be doubly escaped.

Regards,    Martin.