Re: pfps-06

>Pat,
>
>I think there's a possibly valid objection in that XMLLiteral
>datatyped literals are now not self-denoting, if I understand the
>latest Concepts specification correctly.  Apparently, the literal
>form is a sequence of characters, but the literal value is a
>corresponding sequence of octets encoding those characters.

The semantics document simply refers to the Concepts document for the
relevant definitions, so if what you say is right, and Im sure it is,
then that's what the semantics document says also.  Apparently one of
my change list notes was misleading, and I apologize for that; but
the document itself merely passes the buck to Concepts.

Pat