Re: Comment/testcase I18N-01?

Hello Brian,

I agree with your comment below, as amended by Dave Beckett.
The current version of the test case is definitely wrong.

It may be a good idea to make sure that the primer clearly
explains the difference between text with markup and text
that may look like markup. Given the mess that some of the
usage communities have made out of this (e.g. RSS), I think
this is extremely important.

Regards,    Martin.