Re: keep RDFS a separate layer from RDF

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 22:18, Graham Klyne wrote:
> Until now, I've understood that, as a working group, we've been moving
> toward defining RDF *and* RDFS, without being particularly concerned about
> layering the defining documents.  I think it's rather late in the day to
> start backing away from this position.
>
> Lacking some more compelling rationale, I'm inclined to decline this request.

Graham,

I suggest Dan has a point.  If schema were to be updated and the
namespace changed, It doesn't seem appropriate to have to update the
concepts document as well.

Schema already defines the namespace; is there a need to define it
twice?

Re - moving the reference to informative - are there any normative
references to schema in the document?

Could