RE: [Fwd: Re: Summary of strings, markup, and language tagging in RDF (resend)]

I think 'future application' would be better, since it would
not require any actual extension to RDF, either syntax or
semantics.

The present specification of RDF datatyping appears to completely
support such usage as equally well as for simple types.

Sorry if I seem to be splitting hairs here...

Patrick