Re: Review semantics document (2002-12-13#7) - part 1

Frank,

A belated response... just to say thanks;  I'd missed the bit in section 3,
and that does make me more comfortable.  As for the schema, I guess it
needs to be updated;  I suppose I should send a note to XML schema WG.

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>