Re: Completing Review of the Semantics Doc

At 08:22 PM 1/10/03 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:
>Graham, if there are any of the discussion issues you raised that you
>think are potential showstoppers, please could you identify them asap.

There are a number of points I have marked in my review [For discussion],
which means I think they are _potentially_ problematic.  I would be
slightly uneasy about going to last-call without at least having those
points checked, but OTOH there's nothing there that is so troublesome that
it couldn't be checked out during last call.

In summary:  I would prefer [For discussion] points to be checked before
last call, but would not insist on it.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>