Re: Syntax: positive review

Dave Beckett wrote:

>>One substantive change proposed.
>>

> <snip/>
>
> I've checked thse and have no real problem with any of them.  I won't
> be making any changes until the WG and Brian as Series Editor have a
> chance to consider how many of them to make for LCWD.
>
> Dave

Fine.
I probably won't be at the telecon - I might lurk on IRC; and will try to
join in person just for the concepts bit.

Personally I would vote for making all agreed changes before last call; and
I would have serious problems if the substantive change were not made on
the grounds of change control.

Jeremy