Re: Concepts doc review (legal review)

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 10:28, Jan Grant wrote:
[...]
> - Be really bloody careful here. Libel law (in the UK at least) does not
> 	observe the de re/de dicto distinction; publishing a libellous
> 	statement with qualifications or in quotes may constitute libel
> 	itself. Don't write anything that might be construed as quasi-
> 	legal advice into something published by the W3C (or get
> 	someone with a legal head to check it first).

I got a lawyer (Danny W.) to look at the concepts stuff a while
back; he was OK with the legal stuff there.

I'm pretty sure I sent mail to the WG saying so...
darn; searching for the keywords I think I would have
used (Weitzner, rdfms-assertion) suggests I didn't.

I haven't seen any changes that suggest he should look at
it again, though I haven't been following very closely.

But I'm fairly confident we're OK here.

EricM, if you're not, please get Danny to review it
again after last call.