:Jenny :age "33"^^xsd:integer.

rdf:, xsd:integer entail

:Jenny :age " 33 "^^?D.

(but I should have better written
:Jenny :age " 33 "^^_:D.
here in RDFCore)

and our answer is
:Jenny :age " 33 "^^xsd:integer.

(She's getting quite old, isn't it? ;-))

                      <Patrick.Stickler
                      @nokia.com>              To:       Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                                               cc:       <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <phayes@ihmc.us>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>,
                      PM                       Subject:  RE: pfps-06 hold off?

Where is

  " 33 "^^?D

coming from in your implementation? What is generating it?

Patrick