Re: endorsement action

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 05:09  AM, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Hi Eric
>
> I took an action to start work on an HP endorsement.

Thanks Jermey, its good to have these ready.

> I take this to be for the move to PR (whenever that is).

I'd suggest saving endorsements / testimonials for PR or Rec.

> Do you have some boiler plate that I could take and modify to make a
> draft - I think it will take two to three weeks from start to finish,
> since I need to get buy-in at various levels.

2-3 weeks is short for most organizations, but again its good to have
these ready to use.  I don't think there is a specific template per se,
but the following may be helpful as examples -

Testimonials for W3C's SOAP 1.2 Recommendation
http://www.w3.org/2003/06/soap12-testimonial

Testimonials for VoiceXML 2.0
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/voicexml2-testimonial

Testimonials for W3C's SVG 1.1 W3C Recommendation
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/svg11-testimonial

Please note, I consider this *less* important than getting the
documents done. If you're struggling with which to do first, please
choose the documents :)

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/