Re: reification in primer

Pat--

Thanks for the review.  Looking at the alternatives to deal with your
niggle, I think I prefer your "strictly correct wording";  I'm afraid,
for example, that saying something like "the subject of the statement is
the URI reference 'exproducts:item10245'..." might cause someone to
think we *were* supporting quoting.

Since we're not doing anything silly like publishing new WDs :-) I'll go
ahead and make this change in a revised editor's draft.

--Frank