Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-08-15

Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

>>10: Denotation of rdf:XMLLiteral
>>	[[
>>	PROPOSE: accept the definition of rdf:XMLLiteral value
>>space from
>>
>>	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0452
>>
>>	and action concepts editors to integrate it in the
>>editors draft, using
>>	editorial discretion.
>>	]]
>>

> I don't understand this proposal, since the WG has already
> discussed the definition in
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0452
>
> during last telecon, identified problems with it, and tasked
> Jeremy to write up a revised version.
>
> The issues identified during the last telecon are not IMO editorial
> issues.

Sorry - we seem to be at cross-purposes - are you happy with:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0185

which is a minor edit of

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0153

about which you said:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0160

"I'm satisfied with this definition."

If that's OK let's change to that message being the one quoted in the
proposal. I don't think we should get into an argument about how big a
difference is editorial!

vis -

	[[
	PROPOSE: accept the definition of rdf:XMLLiteral from

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Aug/0185

	and action concepts editors to integrate it in the
         editors draft, using  editorial discretion.
	]]

Obviously, if you at any stage think I have overreached editorial
discretion then I would welcome correction.

Jeremy