Re: XML literals

Let me also suggest that we carefully consider how we're going to
explain this stuff in the Primer so people won't totally avoid using
XMLLiterals (unless that's the idea!) due to not being able to figure
out what the resulting RDF triples will be.  (The point is, we need to
explain this so they won't think they have to).

--Frank