Re: pressing question about containermembershipproperty syntax

My take on this:

The namespace

   http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#

is controlled by W3C.  We can say that it does contain the name _:1 and it
does not contain the name _:01.  I have never seen it suggested before that
_:01 was legal.  I suggest that we make it clear in the vocabulary document
that it is not.

Brian