Re: new Primer version for review [was Re: TR structure created]

At 22:54 18/12/2002 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:
>As promised at the last telecon, there's a new version of the Primer at
>http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20021217.html

Way to go Frank.

I've uploaded this to

   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117/

along with all the figures.

I had a problem with the figures.  They appear to have been loaded into cvs
as text files and when I check them out they are corrupt, so I had to
download them individually from the web and load them into the new
directory.  Seems to have worked though :)

Happy Holidays

Brian