Re: action 2002-12-06#11: Last Call Decision

Brian McBride wrote:

> Given:
>
>  o I am hoping to have last call candidates for concepts, syntax, mt and
> test cases by the telecon
>  o Frank, to the best of my knowledge is still aiming to have a primer
> lcc by the telecon

Not now I'm not.  I've made a lot of progress, but there's still a bunch
to be done, even without editorial nits (like putting in all the links
to Concepts and other docs where things are defined.)

>  o Primer is not ready

It certainly isn't!

>  o a significant number of people can't make the 3/Jan telecon
>  o 10/Jan is a webont f2f with a significant number of people missing
>
> I am minded to conclude that last call cannot be accomplished this year
> and we should give ourselves time for a final look over the docs.
>
> I am therefore suggesting:
>
>   o we maintain our goal of completing lcc's for all docs except schema
> by 13/Dec and begin last review of them from that time
>
>   o we aim to have a lcc schema by 03 Jan

You might want to add Primer to this date.

>   o we vote last call on all except schema at the telecon of 10 Jan,
> folks not attending sending a proxy
>
>   o we vote last call on schema at 17 Jan telecon
>
>   o all last call docs are published by 24 Jan

Concur.

--Frank