Re: semantics clean-up revision

At 17:58 11/12/2002 -0600, pat hayes wrote:

>The latest version now has all references to 'engines' purged from it, has
>rdf:value put back into its (very small) place, and has a few patches to
>the treatment of XMLLiteral, which had a few pieces missing (there's a new
>condition in the RDFS semantics and the RDF XMLLit conditions have been
>rewritten more carefully.). To track the changes (apart from the elisions)
>follow the mud-colored highlighting.
>
>Still figure 2 and the XML tagging to put into it, will be done by Friday.

Good news.

On the subject of pruning, I would encourage you to do so, in general.  I
was thinking the semantics doc was getting a bit discursive in
places.  Where there is discursive text in the semantics doc, and the topic
is covered in the primer and the semantics doc can do its job without it,
then I'd encourage elimination of the duplication.