Re: What are literals?

>[Patrick Stickler, Nokia/Finland, (+358 40) 801 9690,
>patrick.stickler@nokia.com]

Well, all such subClassOfs and rdf:type's which refer to
rdfs:Resource are omitted, since they are all vacuous. Everything has
type resource and (hence) every class is a subclass of resource.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola              			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501           				(850)291 0667    cell
s.pam@ai.uwf.edu   for spam