Re: Issue rdfms-assertion

I certainly think this issue can be closed.  At the same time (but not
really wanting to reopen a closed issue), I'm not sure what "not just a
data model" means.  Is the intent to suggest that if I say something by
creating a triple in RDF (say, "Joe created document foobar"), it has
more significance as an assertion than saying the same thing by creating
a tuple in a corresponding 3-ary relation in an equally-public
relational database?  Why?

--Frank