RE: Call for Agenda Items for this weeks telecon

My chief concern is that qualification of statements in general,
which subsumes this issue is cumbersome to do as presently
defined and that even though the particular issue should be
deferred to later and IMO addressed by the definition of a
specialized ontology for qualifying statements according to
particular needs; we may need to consider changes, extensions,
or clarifications to the current model which would make such
solutions easier to achieve.

So, I guess I'm not really objecting to the proposal, and these
concerns about the model are represented in my X proposal and
recent posts, so I retract any implied objection to the
proposal.