RE: PRIMER: new draft data model section

Frank,

I thought the draft on the data model section was
very well written, and I'm happy to see the clear
discussion about URLs vs. URIs (though you go on
to use HTTP URLs for abstract concepts anyway ;-)

I am concerned though that the example serializations
are in NTriples and not RDF/XML. Have we decided to
make NTriples an "officially sanctioned and required"
serialization? Will all RDF parsers have to eat
NTriples to be fully conformant to the spec?

Also, what is the relation between nodeIDs in NTriples
to some representation in RDF/XML. We can't use rdf:ID,
since that maps to a URI in the presence of an xml:base
definition.

How does one achieve the same instance-specific-only
nodeID representations in RDF/XML?

Cheers,

Patrick