Re: closing semantic issues (reification)

For the benefit of someone else needing "bozon terms", would someone
care to translate "stating" into some piece of vocabulary that has been
used on *this* mailing list?  Is a "stating", for example, an
"inscription" or "token"?

--Frank

PS:  I assume that "bozon" isn't a UK spelling of "boson".

snip