Re: rdfc25May.n3 testcase

Dan Connolly wrote:

> jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:
> >
> > I thought to do a straightforward test namely
> > asserting the facts contained in
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/11/mr76/rdfc25May.n3
> > and then querying with that same
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/11/mr76/rdfc25May.n3
> > which should of course always succeed.
> > But it didn't succeed...
>
> Hmm... let me try that with cwm... hmm...
> it's not working; I'm not sure why...

It turned out to be operator error. After fixing
some relative references and such, I'm able to
copy rdfc25May.n3 to ,xx.n3 and get cwm to --think
about this:

  @prefix log: <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/log#>.
  @prefix : <#>.

  { [ is log:resolvesTo of <rdfc25May.n3> ] log:includes
    [ is log:resolvesTo of <,xx.n3> ] } log:implies { :test1 a :Success
}.

for a while; after 10 or 20 seconds, it concludes

	:test1 a :Success.

Then if I edit ,xxx.n3 and add one more statment, cwm no
longer --think's that rdfc25May.n3 includes ,xx.n3.

  This is using cwm 1.51.
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/cwm.py

So it looks like cwm is able to do the graph matching thing.

p.s. log:resolvesTo is pretty new; I'm not sure how stable
it is. But basically: it dereferences a URI and parses
the formula contained therein. Hmm... now that I think
about it, cwm no longer deserves the "closed world"
name, since it's able to slurp up more knowledge
during a query.