Re: Action Item: proposal for posting resolved issues

Art, your suggestion seems very useful, but I have a few questions.

Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org> wrote:

> o Link back to the original issue [the original issue could be
> left intact]

Can the original issue link to the resolution also?

> o Link to discussion in the mail archive

This would be discussion in our mail archive, correct?

> o Test case(s).  URI's would be nice but inline tests would
> be better than nothing.  [Perhaps a separate agenda item
> for the WG is test case creation and access.]

Yes, please put test cases at URIs! Perhaps in your rdf-tests directory
where SiRPAC and other test currently live?

> At the top of the page in blinking lights and 50 point fonts
> there must be a warning about clearly states that the information
> in the document is not final and subject to change.

Heh. How would this page fit in with the errata document? And why would our
resolutions be subject to change? If we resolve something, doesn't that mean
we're done with it?

--
[ :name "Aaron Swartz" ;
  :mbox <mailto:me@aaronsw.com> ;