Semantic Web Meeting Records

Dan Connolly wrote:
> Attached find records of our teleconference this morning
> in the following forms
>   -- XHTML generated via XSLT from HTML
>   -- RDF/n3 written by hand using notes from the IRC log
>   -- RDF/XML produced by some pythong code from RDF/n3
>   -- raw IRC log
[...]
> [technical details to follow...]

This is, of course, another Semantic Web Advanced Development
LEAD* hack; i.e. an installment in "a day in the life of the
Semantic Web." The meeting record tools (RDF schema,
XSLT transformation to XHTML, etc.) that I'm developing are
available at
  http://www.w3.org/2000/11/mr76/

Massimo did some related work in the context of XML Query...
  http://www.w3.org/1999/09/ql/xdm
  (Member-Confidential as of this writing)

Massimo, any particular reason why the XDM materials
shouldn't be public? not the meeting records themselves,
but just the XDM tools and docs?

*LEAD = Live Early Adoption and Demonstration