Re: Issue #rdfms-not-id-and-resource-attr

Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org> wrote:

>> <rdf:Description>
>>    <propName rdf:ID="foo" rdf:resource="bar"/>
>> </rdf:Description>
>>
>> would also assign foo the the reification of the statement.
>
> Would you please enumerate the triples you would
> expect from the above RDF if it was legal (and doing so
> in Subject, Pred, Object format ala SiRPAC would be much
> appreciated)?

Sorry for not including this -- I've done it several times before (but not
in SiRPAC style) so I was getting tired, but here it is:

triple(r('#genid1'),r('http://rdf.example.org/#propName'),r('bar')) .
triple(r('#foo'),r('http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#subject'),r('
#genid1')) .
triple(r('#foo'),r('http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#predicate'),r
('http://rdf.example.org/#propName')) .
triple(r('#foo'),r('http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#object'),r('b
ar')) .

> Also, what triples would you expect if the RDF was:
>
> <rdf:Description about="some_resource">
>   <propName rdf:ID="foo" rdf:resource="bar"/>
> </rdf:Description>

The same as above except "some_resource" replaces "#genid1". This kind of
output is very much in line with what would happen with something like:

<rdf:Description>
   <propName rdf:ID="foo">bar</propName>
</rdf:Description>

and the same with an rdf:about.