Re: A synthesis for #rdfms-resource-semantics

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

> The chairs might even want to put this issue aside for
> a while, until we've closed a few others, lest it
> should consume all available bandwidth and produce
> little in the way of results.

I'm going to have to agree with Dan in this situation. For now, let's use
the definitions defined by HTTP and the other relevant specs. DanC reviewed
this in:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001May/0021.html

These definitions have served us well for a rather long time, and I don't
think that RDF needs any modifications to these definitions.

I suggest we use our teleconference time to deal with test cases and their
dispositions. Other discussions are more appropriately held on the email
list -- I've found it much more effective.

If people are confused with the definitions currently used the Web
architecture specs, I suggest they take their questions to a more
appropriate forum (uri@w3.org comes to mind). Let's keep this list more
specifically to RDF issues.