Re: Issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#mime-types-for-rdf-docs

I don't think it's that simple.  It seems to me that a sender may be
transmitting RDF (i.e., this media type) for all sorts of reasons, only
one of which is that the sender asserts the RDF content.  Even for
simple RDF content (ignoring reification, and other complications),
couldn't the sender be forwarding RDF asserted by someone else?  Or
including it as an attachment to an email message whose text is "the
attached is baloney"?  The interpretation of RDF statements as
assertions (and exactly who or what is doing the asserting) is certainly
something that needs to be cleaned up, but it seems to me that a revised
RDF M&S specification, rather than the media type definition, is
probably the place to do it.

--Frank

snip