Re: RDFCore WG 2001-04-27 teleconference agenda

Great Job Mike!  An excellent example to follow in the future.

Posting the minutes to the list this seems like a good thing to do.  I will
place a link off the WG overview page to them.  I suggest if anyone has any
corrections/clarifications they send them to the list and I'll take on the job
of updating.

Brian