Re: Resolution for rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about

On Thursday, June 28, 2001, at 05:41  AM, Brian McBride wrote:

> One thing about the test cases.  Could you confirm that that character
> transaltion in test2 is correct.  I'm not expert no it, but the
> n-triple
> looks to have to few characters in the translated URI.

The translated, N-Triples version is in-line with the
information at the Dürst self-experiments page:

http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst/URI

so I am tempted to believe it is correct.
--
       "Aaron Swartz"      | ...schoolyard subversion...
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://aaronsw.com/school/>