#rdfms-identity-anon-resources

Dan Connolly wrote:
[...]
> p.s. This message is really about an existing issue
> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-identity-anon-resources

This is a key issue for getting the abstract syntax nailed down.  Since we
are talking about it anyway, and its timely, lets activate it.  DanC, would
you like to own it?  (If know its hard for you to make it
to the teleconferences - but I think we can work round that)

> The fact that there are graphs involving anonymous nodes
> that are not expressible in RDF/XML is, I agree, another
> issue; one that, I'm afraid, belongs in the
> postpone-to-next-version pile.

I've added it to the issues list under futures:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-syntax-incomplete

Brian