Re: Face to Face Objectives

I agree strongly with Graham's suggestions

On Friday, June 22, 2001, at 06:11  AM, Graham Klyne wrote:
> 1.  Spend a *little* time discussing some 'meta' issues.  Firm
> up what we want to be our deliverables as a group.  Agree and
> clarify how the group will work to resolve the outstanding
> issues in the form of those deliverables.

Definitely, I'd love to see a roadmap in place so that we know
how what we're doing now stretches on into what we will do
later. I think it's good to nail confusion or vagueness down and
increase our strength as a group.

> There is one way in which I might be able to help:  at the last
> CC/PP F2F meeting I used a "mind map" tool to capture and
> organize information about our work going forward.  I thought
> this turned out to be particularly useful in guiding the
> group's subsequent progress.  The process would most usefully
> be interactive, using a large monitor or projector so everyone
> can see the structure as it develops.

Ooh, a great idea. I have software on my computer (OmniGraffle)
that makes it very easy to make a Directed Labeled Graph. I can
hook it up to the projector/monitor so that we can begin to
sketch out our plans and ideas. And when we're done we can
convert it into RDF.