Re: Draft Partitioning

Aaron--

Are you saying that Section 2.2.3 of M&S has to do only with the XML
syntax layer, not the model?  And so the model considers stuff after
we've resolved all these name-like thingies to references to specific
resources?  NB:  the main use for namespaces ("or schemas" he said,
echoing the M&S) cited there seems to be in tieing down the meaning of
*predicates*, rather than arbitrary resources, although other use isn't
precluded.

--Frank