Re: Model-specific identity for anon resources, and its representation: A new issue?

Graham,

as I already emphasized earlier, I think anonymous resources shoud be
eliminated from the spec, at least from whatever is the RDF model. I
guess we have to keep them in the serialization syntax for backward
compatibility. In this case, see my suggestion below as just a possible
way of making the spec more precise. Another approach is to leave the
generation of URIs to the parsers, and deprecate the practice. Seems
that we have to wait with this issue until the "core" model is in place.

Sergey