Re: #rdf-containers-syntax-ambiguity, #rdf-containers-syntax-vs-schema

Brian wrote:
> jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:
> [...]
> > I see all different outputs and I don't see
> > a straightforward solution
> > (I mean without ontologies and/or logic)
>
> Solution to what Jos?  If you have three different parsers producing
> different output, then at least two of them are wrong.

We are talking here about DanC's (excellent) testcase
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-abouteach/test1.rdf
(issue http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-abouteach)
I was trying to find out the required N-triples result
for this testcase which is indeed the required output of
an RDF parser (so 'solution' was meant in the sense of
the required N-triples result of a testcase).

> The solution is for this working group to clearly specify what is right.
> Or am I missing something?

no problem