Re: call for agenda items for telecon

Jan wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com wrote:
> > Brian wrote:
> > > If you'd like time scheduled at this week's telecon, please let me know by
> > > 12 noon, UK time Thursday.
> >
> > 1. seeing the bag and reification (I always have to retype that word)
> > stuff coming closer and closer, I would be glad (but don't insist)
> > to 'hear' some feedback on the proposal(s) --
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2001Jun/0125.html
>
> I'd like to know if S
>
>    S = ( jan -[said]-> S )
>
> is a statement? LISP needs setcdr! to do this sort of thing* as I
> recall; it doesn't support a side-effect-free way of doing stuff like
> this.

I love LISP but was not given the opportunity to
actually USE it (bad luck).
If you refer to what I called 'is', then we have
to be extremely careful here (and maybe use another
verb). It is really in the sense of
  "is the representative of"
and it is the verb of a statement.
Now your example is cyclic which is not the
case in what we call 'anonymous (sub)graph' --
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-logic/2001Jun/0134.html

ps I'm really convinced that I write RDF :-)