Re: RDFCore WG 2001-06-01 Teleconference Agenda

Graham Klyne wrote:
[...]
> More recent discussion on the RDF-logic list has focused on the
> relationship between "reification" and syntax, and the nature of RDF
> "syntax".  A viewpoint that emerges from this discussion is that the RDF
> structure of triples is too simple to attach any meaningful
> semantics;

Graham, do you really mean 'any meaningful semantics', or do you mean
that it is not syntactically rich enough to support, for example expressions
with quantifiers.  It seem to me rich enough to support the assertion of
'ground facts' with the semantics defined in the definition of the
semantics of the URI's involved.