Re: RDF/XML Syntax Internal Working Draft V1.23 (don't rely on color/stylesheets)

I got confused when I looked at this in navigator (v 4.72) which predates
HTML 4.  Deletions in 3.1 don't show up as deleted and the result is wrong.

Are there any guidelines as to which versions of HTML tech reports can rely
on?  I'd suggest at least we need some statement in the doc warning folks,
e.g.

  <del>This text should be deleted.  If it is not, your browser will
       not display this section properly.</del>

Brian