Re: Correction: Date of phone conference is 27th

Thanks to Dave Beckett for pointing out that I didn't correct the dates
in the timezone table.  It should read:

  10:00:00 Fri Apr 27 2001 in America/New_York
  15:00:00 Fri Apr 27 2001 in Europe/London
  22:00:00 Fri Apr 27 2001 in Asia/Hong Kong
  23:00:00 Fri Apr 27 2001 in Asia/Tokyo
  00:00:00 Sat Apr 28 2001 in Australia/Sydney

Brian